Mobile PDA with Temperature Indication
Mobile PDA with Temperature Detection is popular among business in Singapore seeking a secure and professional security system solution services to support, track & manage their daily influx visitor in and out of the building, together with the necessary information required as such as temperature reading and check-in details.
As part of the mandatory safe measures implemented by the government, there is an increasing usage of thermal detection to enjoy healthy safety in workplace and public areas. This address the market needs of increasing use of thermal detection to ensure health safety in workplace and public areas.
1. AI Algorithm features
Track and detect multiple people at once, with optimal detection distance up to 3m distance away. It provides high accuracy of ≤0.3ºC. temperature, allowing a fast and contactless entry for visitors. It is an ideal solution for monitoring body temperatures at entrances to events, transport hubs and buildings.
2. Reliable and efficient solution
Allows organizations to streamline the check-in process for visitors, while collecting accurate data and track visitor information to help monitor employee and facilitate safety. A simple affordable solution which can elevate your visitor’s arrival and customer service experience. Keep the community safe and free from any invisible threats.
Design & Features
Our Mobile PDA with Temperature Indication is a device that equip with 4 technologies to make your daily work much easier.
3)Visitor Management System
4)Automatic submission of data to SafeEntry via SafeEntry ‘s website (Optional)
- Perform quick visitor management by capturing only essential information.
- For contact tracing purposes.
- Built-in barcode scanning engine to scan for Singapore NRIC/FIN.
- Able to read Singapore NRIC/FIN, work permit, work pass and driving licenses.
- Allow manual entry of NRIC/FIN.
- Partial display of scanned ID, i.e. SXXXX567D.
- Full NRIC/FIN and other details and timestamp will be encrypted and stored in device’s database.
- Temperature taking with accuracy at ±0.3℃.
- Transaction records can be retrieved via USB.