Visitor Management System
Business in Singapore are actively seeking a secure and professional security solution services to support, track and manage their daily influx visitor in and out of the building. It is a simple affordable visitor registration log management hardware & software solution which can elevate your visitor’s arrival and customer service experience at your company.
With obsolete paper-based Visitor log book, arriving visitors are normally needed to personally hand-fill their personal information. This offers no data security as visitor’s private information such as NRIC & company names are left unprotected out in the open, which can be easily taken advantage of by arriving corporate espionage. This also give unnecessary free access throughout the building facility.
1. Professional Corporate Brand
2. Automatic Host Notification
3. Security Evacuation Feature
Design & Features
Visitor management system is a technology that tracks visitors entering your area.
- Pre-registration of visitors/contractors with a validity date range.
- Banned list to allow reception counter to monitor blacklisted names.
- Tracks purpose of visit, location of visit, check-in and out timings.
- Transaction reports with various search criteria and date ranges.
- Reports can be exported to MS Excel and PDF.
- Keep track of overstaying visitors/contractors through an on-screen and audio alert.
- Allow scanning of photo ID’s barcode for fast entry.
- In accordance with latest PDPA’s regulation (1 Sep 2019), the full ID number (i.e. NRIC/FIN/Passport will not be stored in database) and only partial display of ID number.
- Uses SQL database structure.
- Manual/auto purging of old transactions by X days.
- Ability to recognize each visitors’ record uniquely through a hashing algorithm, make subsequent visits be processed faster.
- Temperature taking and SafeEntry Registration – Upon check-in of visitor, system will automatically launch web-browser to SafeEntry’s website and submit the scanned NRIC/FIN number automatically.